The ICANM2020/ICANM2021 is a unique opportunity to network and showcase your company. The Exhibition is the place to learn about new technologies, equipment, services and other opportunities. Exhibition is Designed to maximize exposure , scheduling is synchronized with symposium activities. This includes all breaks, and Poster sessions close proximity to the exhibits. There are opportunities to interact with potential customers and industry experts in an intimate atmosphere. Each exhibitor receives one full conference pass. Additional personnel may register for conference as desired.
Conference date: August 9-11,2021
Monday, August 9 , 8:30 to 9.00 am , Set up time
Monday, August 9, 9.00 to 16.00
Tuesday, August 10, 9.00 to 16.00
Exhibiting at ICANM2020 will give a unique opportunity to showcase your technology and services and meet with industry professionals who are interested in advanced and nano materials products and services.
- Meet face to face with the buyers. Nothing beats face-to-face business where the buyers come to you.
- Achieve more in two days of the exhibition than your sales team could in months.
- Expand your market share and form strategic partnership with agents, investors and retailers.
- Launch New Products.
Who should attend?
Manufacturers, suppliers and service providers
Materials production equipment and technologies
Advanced manufacturing technologies
Nanotechnology and application
Application of advanced materials
Related technology and services providers
Universities and research centers
Exhibition floor plan & Pricing
Exhibit spaces are CA$1550 (plus applicable taxes) and include:
- One booth (Includes 2 chairs & a 6(f) draped table )
- Free WiFi Internet connection
- Inclusion of up to 100 word promotion text in all attendee packets
- Company logo on all conference programs and Website
- One complimentary full Conference access (for one person).
Please note that booth spaces are sold on a first come, first served basis
For booking your space fill in the booking form - Click Here